Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Lovely Lace - MMSC47



This card is for Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge - MMSC47 - which is found here: http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com/. This sketch kinda scared me at first, but I like the way it came together after all. Guess that's why they call it a "challenge" lol. The little corset and the lacey frame around it are digi images I had in my files. So cool the way you can size them to fit anywhere! tfl

6 comments:

Priscilla said...

Oh Valerie, I love you card..you really made a fantastic card. It is just so pretty. I LOVE the lacey frame and image too. WOW..the lace around the image looks real..I had to blow it up just to make sure it was really a digi..i thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. Well done my friend {{{CLAP CLAP CLAP}}} another one of my faves :) Thank you so much for always giving these sketch challenges 100% it really shows in your work and I love seeing what you will come up with :)
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess

Debbie said...

A really elegant card Val, the corset image is beautiful and I love the pretty lace papers and your fab stitching.
Hugs
Debbie x

Carol Hurlock said...

Valerie - I am happy to see that you went out of your comfort zone and did the more challenging of the two sketches. This is absolutely so fun and fabulous with your frills and feminine touches. Just like a trip to Victoria Secret for some unmentionables...LOL I love this flirty vintage undergarment theme. Just darling. Thanks for playing along with us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :o}
Midnight Madness Design Team

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Val - this is just adorable! I love the image and the DP together, especially with all that lace and lacing! Val you have excelled with this sketch - it is a favourite with me! Thank you for playing along with us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week, we appreciate your support and love to visit with you! We look forward to seeing you next week! {{{hugs}}}
Linda MMSC Design Team

Michelle's Daydreams said...

Valerie, this is beautiful! I love the ballerina image and lace framing it! Lovely take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week! :) Michelle MMDT

Sue said...

Valerie, love all that pink lace and the lace trim on the ballerina outfit. Your lacing is beautiful too. Glad you joined the fun this week for the MMSC. Wonderful take on the sketch this week!!

Sue
MMSC March Guest