Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Flowery Get Well CC262 TLC264

This card is for Splitcoaststampers Color Challenge - CC262, and Try a New Technique Challenge - TLC264. I stamped the flower and colored it with Shimmers and stamped the sentiment. Cut out with Nesties, cut another scalloped oval and cuttlebugged it with Swiss Dots. Cuttlebugged my homemade DP with the Birds and Swirls folder. The DP was made by scattering flowers cut with my Cricut over a piece of white cs and spraying with Shimmer Mist. I used the Cricut flowers themselves for the center of my flower. tfl

No comments: