Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Cards for Kids




































My friend, Amy, and I got together the other day to make some cards. She saw, while checking out my blog, that I had been working on the Cards for Kids Drive, and she showed me these ATCs that she had been collecting. We thought they would be a perfect start to some cards for the children. So, we spent the whole day working on these. These are the ones that I did, and she did at least 10. So...along with the ones I already had done, we'll have quite a few to send in. I think it's great that we could recycle these and use them towards a cause. If you recognize an ATC as one of yours, I hope you will be happy that it's going to a good cause found here: http://jennifermcguireink.typepad.com/. Thank you.






No comments: