Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Butterfly Piper MMSC43


This card is for the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge - MMSC43 - found here: http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com/2010/03/midnight-madness-sketch-challenge-43.html.


I just love this digital stamp from here: http://sketchingstamperdigi-stamps.blogspot.com/. And, of course, I used one of my new Asian embossing folders! Isn't she lovely???!!! tfl

6 comments:

Jean said...

Wow - this card is glorious! So many pretty cards on your blog. See you like to participate in challenges. We are having our very first on www.justscraps.ca and would love to have you play along!

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Val, your image is so pretty!! I love the embossing, it adds os much texture. You have used such soft colours, everythig works so well together to create this soft, feminine card! Love it! We are glad you are able to play along with us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week, we are inspired by your cards and hope to see you next week! (((hugs)))
Linda MMSC Design Team

Priscilla said...

Hi Valerie, What a sweet image on your card this week..I like how that one butterfly overlaps on to your main image .. pretty colors too..you alway are mixing it up and I never know what to expect from your work..I love that about you :) Thank you so much for your participating in our challenges. Lots of cool things happening on the Midnight Madness blog right now... Sneak Peek and if you qualify we have the The Huge Giveaway
Priscilla (MMSC Hostess)

Carol Hurlock said...

Hi Valerie, your card is like a breath of Spring air. And boy, I am wishing for some of that soon. I know you live about 3 hours from me and this had been the coldest winter of the 20 years I have lived in the South. I cannot get my feet warm!!!lol Your image is just stunning and how you embellished wit the sparkling butterflies is pure perfection. What an enchanting card. Thank you for playing along in the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :o}
Midnight Madness Design Team

Sue said...

What a simply elegant card you have created with such a delightful image. Love the soft yellow color you used. Thanks for joining us this week for the MMSC. Great take on the sketch!

Take Care
Sue
MMSC March Guest

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how elegant an beautiful Val!! Love the white, the dry embossing, the gorgeous image and all the butterflies! What an awesome take on the sketch with so many awesome details. Thanks for playing with us at MMSC this week!!