Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Monday, July 20, 2009

You Are My Sunshine CAS24


This card is for Splitcoaststampers Clean and Simple Challenge (CAS24), using turquoise, orange and yellow. I love this little sunshine stamp that my sister gave me for my birthday, and I have had the sunshine sentiment stamp and the little sunshine punch for a long time. Love how they just work together! I punched the little suns out on the bottom and lined the inside with narrow yellow strip covered with adhesive, then sprinkled gold glitter on the outside to make the little sparkly suns. The big sun is stamped in gold, then the inside circle of the sun is colored with embossing markers in orange and yellow, then covered with gold embossing powder and heat set. Sponged yellow ink around the sun and punched out with scalloped punch. tfl

No comments: