Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Porcelain Lovebirds SC239


This card is for Splitcoaststampers' Sketch Challenge (SC239). I used a digital stamp and colored it with permanent markers. tfl

Here's where you can find the free digital stamp: http://snrcardiverse.ning.com/group/beecrafty/forum/topics/freebies-1

2 comments:

Bee said...

Lovely work, a really pretty card and nice use of the freebie. Particularly like the addition of dots to the wording :) Thank you for letting me visit your blog and view this.
- Bee Crafty

Amy said...

Val - I love your card creation! I wondered how long it would be before I saw that freebie in one of your cards....no need to wonder anymore! Love the dots and the background is great too! Is it shaving cream?