Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Under the Sea SC238


This card is for Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge (SC238). I stamped and heat embossed the little fish and other underwater creatures on white cs, sponged with blue/green ink, sprinkled white glitter in the middle of it, then encased it all with a little rectangular piece of acetate that I had saved from packaging. This made a little shaker, so that the "crystal sand" can move around. I then cut out "portholes" with my coluzzle and punched the edges of the tempting turquoise panel. The background paper is recycled wallpaper, which I cuttlebugged. Added some dew drops for "bubbles" and voila. tfl

No comments: