Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Koi Mojo Fluorish MOJO96 FTTC25


This card is a double challenge:


Flourishes Timeless Tuesday (FTTC25) http://flourishesnewsletter.blogspot.com/2009/07/flourishes-timeless-tuesday_20.html, to use shimmerz on our card.

My background panels, which to me represent sea grasses, are done with the shaving cream technique. The swirly bg is done with sponging on cuttlebugged cs. I also sponged around the koi, which have been watercolored, then covered in gold shimmerz. tfl

3 comments:

SusuK said...

Lovely colours and very interesting techniques. Love it! :0)

SusuK said...

I love the coulurs and very interesting techniques.

Anonymous said...

great card, love the fish