Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sweet Miss Daisy JBE060


This card is for a sketch challenge (JBE060) at Jacksonbelleembellisments.wordpress.com.

The swirly panel is done with the shaving cream technique taught to me by my friend, Amy...thanks again, Amy. The butterfly and flower are little stickers I found at Michael's the other day. The bg is core'dinations cs cuttlebugged and sanded.

3 comments:

Heather said...

This is totally adorable! Great card! Thanks for playing along this week!

Lynda Benden said...

Oh wow, this is SO pretty! I love the purple and your image is darling!

suzARTe said...

This is such a lovely card. Great take on the sketch.