Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Christmas in July Snowman WT226 MMSC9


This card is for Splitcoaststampers Ways to Use It Challenge (WT226), Christmas in July.

I also used the Midnight Madness sketch challenge (MMSC9) found here: http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com/

Using my favorite little snowman again! I never get tired of this guy and his little birdie friend.

7 comments:

Carolyn said...

Brrrr, makes me cold to look at it. I love the Christmas in July card though. Great job and very creative. Thank you for playing with us at the MMSC this week.

Carolyn, MMDT member
http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/

Priscilla said...

Oh what fun...chrismas cards... I love it.. xmas will be here soon enought huh? How many people on your xmas card list??? ahahah LOL. I think I have only make xmas cards for my list once. It is a lot of work. Your card came out great and you worked the sketch well. Thank you for playing this week..It is such a tropical pleasure to stop by your blog :) I always feel like I need suntan lotion when I am visiting LOL

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

That is a very cute stamp image, I can see why you like it. It certainly does NOT look like Christmas from where you are at, looks 95 and sunny!!!

Thanks for playing at Midnight Madness.

Jane, MMDT member

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

Love the christmas card and your interpretation of the sketch this week. It's so lovely visiting your paradise site, cool blue water, such a good change from the Austin 100 degress :) Thanks for playing this week, xox ~Jeni

Kelly said...

It's NEVER to early for Christmas for me! What a great card for the MMSC#9. Thanks for sharing your wonderful talents.

Michelle's Daydreams said...

Such a perfect card for Christmas. I keep telling myself to get started on some Christmas cards. Yours is lovely. :) Michelle

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I love your Christmas card!! Great use of the sketch!! I keep telling myself I have lots of time til Christmas...I wish!