Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

You Done Doggone Good SC278

I needed to make a card for our nephew for graduation. He has a bulldog, and while sorting through my wallpaper samples the other day, I found this great assortment. The bulldog was on a border with a bunch of other dogs. I cut him out and scanned him to size. The denim background and squares were also from the same wallpaper line. I put eyelets in the center of the rivets and stamped the "congrats" stamp , bordered it and set the dog, who is on pop-up on it, like it's a box. When I told my husband that I was going to use the dog on Tony's card, he suggested a sentiment for the inside: "You done doggone good!"...hehe...so, what's what's on the inside, on tea-stained paper that I made by sponging tea-stain distress ink on white. This was fun to make, although it took forever with the scanning, etc. Time that I should be spending packing...lol. tfl

No comments: