Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Flowers for Mother - SC277

This card is for my dear mother-in-law. Her name is Rose and she is as sweet as any rose you'll ever find! She puts my cards on the wall in a little "gallery". I hope she likes this one.
I used the sketch challenge at SCS today - SC277 - and papers from Basic Gray Porcelain - my favorite!! The bg is Core'dinations, cuttlebugged and sanded. The flower is made with scallop nesties, scrunched and inked. The lace is some my friend, Amy, gave me the other day. Thanks, Amy! tfl

No comments: