Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Friday, April 23, 2010

Beach Vacation F4A9

This card is for Splitcoaststampers Free For All Challenge - F4A9 - to make a card with a vacation theme. The bg paper, main image, and sentiment are all digital. I arranged them into the card front, and then added Glossy Accents to the glass and Stickles to the lemon, waves, and tips of the umbrella stays. Stamped the inside with a little umbrella drink inked with Versamark. Added a piece of one of my favorite ribbon, and Voila...instant V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N!!! tfl

No comments: