Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Missing Piece MMSC49 CC266

This card is for 3 challenges:
1. Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge - MMSC49 - found here: http://www.priscillastyles.blogspot.com/;
2. Splitcoaststampers Color Challenge - CC266 - found here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=487394; and
3. Color Theme Challenge Week 1 - Ruby Red - found here: http://showandshareart.ning.com/group/colourfeaturechallenge/forum/topics/week-1-ruby-red.
I designed the puzzle in Cricut Design Studio and used it to cut out a photo for my main image panel, as the main image for the Midnight Madness Sketch was a puzzle. Cuttlebugged the bg Nestie and made my flowers with various punches, dew drops, and Stickles. tfl

5 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

Valerie you have some of the prettiest embossing folders I have ever seen! What a lovely card you have created. I see you definitely went with the puzzle sketch and I am proud of you for that!!!! Great job on the sketch. Thank you so much for playing along with us this week. It is such a pleasure to visit and see your creation.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :o}
Midnight Madness Design Team

Lovely Linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lovely Linda said...

Hi Valarie - Great job on this weeks sketch - you certainly nailed it with the puzzle! Love the photos idea and that gorgeous embossing folder! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week, we love to see your cards and would love to see you again next week! {{{hugs}}]
Linda MMSC Design Team

Priscilla said...

WOW I really love your take on the sketch this week. I was wondering what you were going to come up with. Beautiful flower puzzle. You rocked the sketch and I love your popped flower accents :) Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness sketch challenge. Be sure to check out the sneak peek tomorrow ;)
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful Valerie!! I just love your colors and the textures!! The embossing is so pretty!! Beautiful details and design. Thanks for joining us at Midnight Madness Sketch challenge this week!!