Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Butterflies & Flowers


Amy came over today and we made two cards. The top one I made is for today's SCS Ways to Use It Challenge - WT268 - to use chipboard. The little buttons in the corners are chipboard. The butterfly is a sticker that Amy gave me (Thanks, Amy!), backed with the reverse side of the core'dinations cs that I used for the cuttlebugged and sanded background panel. Stickles on his body and antennae.
The second card is made using the "Black Magic" technique. I heat embossed the white flower which was stamped on black cs, and then using a cotton ball, rubbed chalks over it. The top bg panel is more core'dinations cs, cuttlebugged and sanded. I just love that stuff, don't you??!! tfl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THX for sharing.