Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Rockin' Birthday Star - IC163


Here is my card for today's SCS Inspiration Challenge (IC163). Here is the room that inspired me: http://www.pbteen.com/gift/thm/thmlng/thmlngrck/index.cfm

Needed to make a birthday card for my ds...he'll be 33 yo, but he's still a boy at heart, and has always loved playing the guitar and rock music, so I think he'll like this.

The "u rock" panel is created on my Scrapbook Deluxe program on my computer, and the music is a new background stamp that I just got. The star, which is popped up on dimensionals, is something I stamped and cut out a while back and wound up not using. I love the way it all came together. tfl

No comments: