Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

CC203












These are my entries for SCS Color Challenge CC203, garden green, baja breeze and pacific point. I started out with version 1 with the patterned paper on the bottom, and my dh stopped by to get his work phone and said he thought it would look better without the patterned paper on the bottom, so...since I wasn't really sure myself, I took it off and replaced it with a sentiment. Still not sure...what do you think? Sorry about version 2 being sideways...sometimes Blogger does this and I can't seem to change it. Jeesh!! tfl

1 comment:

Beverly said...

This card is gorgeous! I love the embossing on the popped up piece!