Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Marines Card for WT200


Thursday, I did this card for SCS WT200 challenge, which was to use stars in our creation. It was a very busy day, so I'm just getting around to uploading here. My dh's son, Mike, is in the Marines, so this will be for him. We are so proud of him, but at the same time, apprehensive, of course, as he will be deployed soon to Afghanistan, we believe. He's in CA right now training. Please keep him and all of our loved ones who are protecting or country in your thoughts and prayers. tfl

No comments: