Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Friday, January 2, 2009

Oriental Serenity LSC201


Here is my entry for today's SCS Limited Supplies Challenge (LSC201). We were to use our favorite things to create a card. My favorite things for this card are:


1. favorite images: oriental lady & orchid

2. favorite color combo: "eggplant" & "metallic gold" & Far East dp

3. favorite tool/embellishment: cuttlebug, brads, gold paint pen


Every time I make a card with these images, I hate to give it away. Keepin' this one!! lol tfl

1 comment:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Beautiful! Love the colour combo you chose, and I always have issues "parting" with my cards! Kind of defeats the purpose doesn't it LOL!