Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Saturday, December 6, 2008

True Blue Friend Butterfly IC157


This is my entry for today's SCS inspiration challenge inspired by this piece: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=18280372Looking back at my gallery, I seem to be on a blue kick lately...oh well, great color to be stuck on!! lol


I started out trying to ink my script cuttlebug folder to make a black and white script background like in the inspiration piece, but failed miserably...the black script was backwards!!...lol. Sooooo...wound up with this...I like the way it turned out, and I still have the blue and black butterfly!


The sentiment stamp is one I received as winner of blog candy from Silke Ledlow. I had to guess the weight of her 6 month old puppy, Luke, which was 53 pounds!!!! Yikes!! Thanks, Silke!! tfl

1 comment:

Jacquel said...

Hi Val!
I think your cards are wonderful!! I'm giving you the Kreativ Blog Award! Check out my blog for all the deets.
Hugs