Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Gift tin


Sorry about the sideways image...don't know why sometimes they come over that way, and I can't figure out how to fix it. Funny thing is, the original was not taken that way, and I certainly didn't change it on my original! Oh well...guess we can all exercise our necks!! lol
Here is a gift tin that I decorated for today's SCS Ways to Use It Challenge #197, a last-minute gift, trying to keep it simple and quick. Well, with me, anytime I'm designing something from my own head, it's never quick. lol Now, if I make another, which I do need to, it will be quick and simple. This is going to hold some earrings that I will make. Speaking of which...better get to it!!! tfl

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Val,

Thank you for helping me spread the word about my RAK request! I look forward to receiving your card!

Andrea