Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Butterfly Dreams, SC205


Here's my entry for SC205. The idea was to keep it simple since we're all busy for the holidays. I'm glad, because I have been trying to discipline myself to finish up shopping and crafting my Christmas presents, so, between that and Thanksgiving festivities, I haven't been able to keep up with the challenges lately. I know you can all relate to that!! Anyway, I've been itching to do a challenge, and this one fit in just great! Thanks, Roxy!!

No comments: