Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Renaissance Romance SC209


I just love sketch challenges!!! They give you inspiration without restricting you to certain colors, products, etc! I've been wanting to use this image ever since I got it, but it just never seemed to fit the other challenges. This is actually the style of cards I started out with, but was using computer-generated images of vintage ladies. I just got worried about copyright issues, so have stayed away...so glad I found this stamp (thanks to Dara)! Also am using this for Gina K's challenge today (GINAKDEC31) to use sewing...she says just sewing a button on counts (Phew!! Used to make quilts, my own clothes, etc...burned myself out on sewing!!) lol Hope you like it. tfl

1 comment:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Awesome job with the sketch! Love the image you chose to work with...totally vintage!