Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Gingko Blues CC197


While waiting for this morning's color challenge at SCS, I stumbled across Susie B's gallery (which a person could get lost in for a long time!!) and decided I wanted to case this card: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1092209 What a great gallery!! I also wanted to use a paint chip that I got at Home Depot the other day.
So...here's my take on it with today's color challenge, which is Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kisses, Basic Gray, and (optional, if you dare!!!) Not Quite Navy...so, of course, I had to include the Navy!!! I used kiwi kiss SU ribbon that was given to me by Silke Ledlow. Thanks, Silke!! Anyway, it was fun and hope you enjoy. tfl

No comments: