Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Love 2008


Well, it's Christmas Eve and I've made cards for everyone except my dear husband, so, since I haven't been able to do all the challenges lately, and I love the sketch challenges, thought I'd use today's sketch challenge (SC208), at Splitcoaststampers, to do a card for my Honey. He is so supportive of my papercrafting addiction, and, of all the people I create cards for, he's probably the only one who will notice all the techniques I used. I stamped, heat embossed, cuttlebugged, and used dimensionals, and on the inside, computer-generated the rest of the sentiment, so that the whole sentiment goes..."Dreams really do come true."..(outside), and "For Christmas I got you.I love you, Honey"..(inside) . I show him every card I make (whether he wants to see it or not...lol), so he's able to pick out the details pretty well. tfl and Happy Holidays!

No comments: