Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I'm Here for You

This card is for today's Splitcoastampers Sketch Challenge - SC373. I have to say, this one was a challenge, but as soon as I turned it sideways, it screamed "vase with flowers" to me. So...I thought about the color scheme, and remembered that one of my favorite vases that I used to have was black and I just loved the way yellow flowers like daffodils looked in that vase...and this card design was on its' way. I love the way it came out...hope you like it too. tfl

No comments: