This card is for 5 challenges:
1. Splitcoaststampers TLC363 - make your own striped paper;
2. Splitcoaststampers CAS156 - hearts;
3. Crafty Card Makers - CCM61 - Monochromatic Magic;
4. The Shabby Tea Room - TSTR100 - "Candy Hearts" - food theme & hearts, inspired by a cute photo on their site; and
5. The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge - SSS144 - sketch.
I made my homemade stripe panel with packaging from a stamp set.
My card base is a pre-embossed square card.
It doesn't show up well, but the main image panel is vellum with little heart flowers on the same striped packaging that my homemade panel was made of.
The cupcake, which is from Inkadinkadoo Birthday Cupcake set, was stamped in chocolate chip and colored with Copics, cut out and popped up on the vellum panel. The sentiment is from Hampton Art Happy Birthday set.
Inside is stamped Happy Birthday, from the Hampton Art se,t and little hearts, from the Inkadinkadoo set, randomly stamped very faintly.
I love the way this came out. I think it will perfect for my sister's upcoming birthday. tfl