Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Monday, February 13, 2012

Birthday Blackbird

This card really was a challenge for me...distressing is kinda against my nature...but today's challenge at Splitcoaststampers - TLC364 - was Wrinkle-free Distress, so...I just had to try it. I really do like the results though. I used that technique to do my background, using bordering blue and mellow moss dye inks and the only distress ink I own, which is tea dye. I then tore the edges of all the layers to continue on with the "distressed" look. tfl

Also entering:

http://thecraftypad.blogspot.com/ - Challenge #157 - the letter "B"

1 comment:

Diane said...

Fabby card Val !! Your distressing is just right and love the colours you have used !! Well done on getting three "B"s onto your card !!

Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Crafty Pad !!

hugs Diane xx