Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Friday, February 10, 2012

Birthday Rainbows

This card is for today's Free 4 All Challenge - F4A103 - Rainbows!
I knew I'd get to use this dp someday, but first time it's seemed to work. I sliced on each side of the orange in the middle of the dp to thread my ribbon through. Computer generated the Happy Birthday sentiment panel, as I didn't have a stamp that would go the long way, and, there you go! tfl

By the way, in the background on the left...those are daffodils in bloom on our "Li'l Daffodil Hill"!!! Can you believe it????!!! In the middle of February???!!! Wow! I'm blown away! I grew up in Maine, and if you know anything about Maine, you'd understand! hehe

No comments: