Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Valentine Love

This card is for 4 challenges:

1. Splitcoaststampers Featured Stamper - FS257 - This week's featured stamper is Pam Giudici and the card I chose from her gallery (PAM'SHOBBY) is here.
2. SFYTT January 2012 Sketch at i (heart) to stamp;
3. RRR39 challenge - Sparkle & Ribbon - at Really Reasonable Ribbon...I joined their ribbon club, where you get a shipment of ribbon once a month, and I have to say, I've gotten 2 shipments so far, and am VERY impressed! The ribbon on this card was from the January collection; and
4. C4C118 - Something New - at Crazy4Challenges.

I stamped and heat embossed my stamps from Glitz Designs "vintage blue stamps" set.

This was a fun card to make, and I have my Valentine Day card done for my hubby! YES!
tfl

3 comments:

Dawnll said...

Such a fun design and great colors. Such a great Valentine.
Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon

Susan said...

I really like your card, especially how you combined the circles with the valentine theme.

Amy Sheffer said...

Pretty card! Love the heart focal point and the stamped "every. single. day." So sweet! Great take on the SFYTT, too!