Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Lighthouse

This card is for today's Splitcoaststampers Inspiration Challenge: IC318. Be inspired by "Close to My Art" website. Here is my inspiration piece:





The stamps I used are Just Rite "You Are My Anchor" set and Inkadinkadoo "Coastal".


I used a challenge at Color Throwdown - CTD173 - for my colors...Black-Red-Basic Gray and/or Silver.


Other challenges:

Inky Impressions Challenges - IIC40 - Anything Goes;

Simon Says Stamps Challenge - "New Something"; and

Party Time Tuesday - PTT#49 - "Something New".


The "Something New" is both stamp sets.


tfl





5 comments:

Holly Young said...

GORGEOUS! love the colors and you've used that Justrite stamp beautifully! I love Justrite stamps!

thanks for playing along this week at PTT!

Holly PTT DT

Joey said...

Valerie this is such a lovely card, love the style of it. Thanks for joining us at inky impressions. Joey x

Tanya said...

Beautiful card Valerie! Makes me wish I was some place nice ;)

Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions this week!

Shannin said...

Beautiful card. Thank you so much for joining us for our “Anything Goes” Challenge over at Inky Impressions Challenges. I hope you have a wonderful New year and good luck.

Hugs
Shannin

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Gorgeous card! Love that lighthouse!! Makes me wish for summer!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa