Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Monday, January 9, 2012

Great News!

This card is for 3 challenges at Splitcoaststampers:
1. TLC359 - Best of 2011 - to choose a challenge from the 2011 Technique Lovers Challenges;
2. TLC317 - Newsworthy - the 2011 challenge I chose; and
3. CAS152 - Die Cuts.
I cased a card from amyfitz1 Splitcoaststampers gallery found here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1935687?&what=allfields&condition=and&si=TLC317.
The vintage typewriter image is from Glitz Designs Vintage Blue Stamps set. I stamped it in chocolate chip ink and colored the roses with Copics. The sentiment is computer generated. I did cheat a little by not using real newspaper. The "newspaper" on my card, as well as the rose panel, comes from a My Mind's Eye pad I just love.
tfl

No comments: