Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Friday, January 20, 2012

Anniversary Hearts



I needed an anniversary card, so for my inspiration I used the following challenges:


1. Sketch challenge at Simon Says Stamps challenge blog;


2. Free 4 All challenge - F4A100 - at Splitcoaststampers - to use at least 2 hearts; and


3. DYSU#55 - use patterned paper - at http://doyoustackup.blogspot.com/.


First, I stamped my doily from Stampin' Up's Delicate Doilies stamp set onto my patterned and die-cut card base with white pigment ink, and heat embossed it with detail white embossing powder. Then I stamped my heart stamp on off-white cardstock and cut it out. Popped it up on top of the stamped doily with pop-dots. Added the little love bird charm, some red rhinestone flowers, heart ribbon and my Happy Anniversary sentiment. tfl


5 comments:

WencheP said...

Beautiful and very elegant! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Keilly said...

Gorgeous card, love the shaped edges. Thanks for sharing with us at DYSU this week!

princesskitten said...

wow - that's really different

kitten - DYSU team

Mary Jo said...

Gorgeous and unique! Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so gorgeous.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby