Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine for Bob 2009



First of all, let me apologize for the pic being sideways. Sometimes blogger does this...and I can't seem to figure out how to fix it. If anyone knows, I'd appreciate some advice. Thanks.
Here is my challenge card for WT205 at SCS, using fabric. This is a valentine card for my dh. Third one I made for him before being satisfied. The heart is made of felt, which I cuttlebugged. The embossing was much more pronounced before I peeled off the backing to expose the adhesive, but it is still there. If I do this again, I will leave the backing on and glue the whole thing onto the card. tfl


No comments: