Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Anniversary Roses, CC206 and SC215


Here is my entry for CC206, Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss, More Mustard. I am also entering this in last sketch challenge (SC215) as I didn't get to do one last week. Been working on reorganizing my scrap room and started catching up on scrapbooking that I've been neglecting because of card challenges. Rooms done, lots of scrapbooking caught up and I still wanted to do today's color challenge, so...here it is!! tfl

No comments: