Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

MIA

Hi there friends...
My son and grandkids are coming to visit from Maine tomorrow, so...between getting ready for them, and the SuperBowl (had party here)...haven't had time to do any cards. The family will be here til Sunday, so not sure if I'll be able to play til at least Monday. It will be great to get to spend some time with them though! It's been a while. Just wish the weather was a little warmer for them...another cold front coming in. But...compared to what they've been having there in Maine, I'm sure it will seem quite nice! Ciao for now.
Val

No comments: