Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hope for Deb Update


I got this email from Deb and wanted to share to thank all who sent cards:


Hello Valerie and Bob,


I apologize for the delay in contacting you about the wonderful and very generous things you both have done to ease my trip through this cancer. Your cards are absolutely beautiful and the book that Bob passed along has given me a good insight into the positive effects attitude and perseverence (hope) can have.I have been overwhelmed with the number of cards that have arrived and warm wishes that your web site had initiated and have been at a loss as to how to respond to all these wonderful people.


This past weekend Kathy and I did a "photo shoot" of us, the many cards and good wishes that have come to me, which I've attached to this e-mail. We especially enjoy and have a good cry over the cards as they come, which we read together. It is very healing and heartwarming to do.


I am now about half way through my chemo and feeling comfortable about readying myself for the next rounds....I am not very e-mail/internet saavy, but wanted to know if you could post a response and maybe even the picture to the website you use for the e-mails? I wanted to let everyone who has sent in cards to know that I truely appreciate them and that they are really providing a very personal help to my recovery.


Thanks again for your wishes and prayers,

Love,Deb

No comments: