Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Friday, December 30, 2011

IC317 Love Birds

This card was inspired by today's Splitcoaststampers Inspiration Challenge - IC317 - Embroidery Everywhere. My inspiration piece is this:







I need 2 anniversary cards for next month, so here is my first. I used a vellum sentiment for the center of my pre-embossed square card, outlined that in silver and added some silver beads for shine. The little love birds are from an Inkadinkadoo Hearts and Love set. They were heat embossed on black cs with detail white ep, then cut out and popped up. Inside is Happy Anniversary also heat embossed, but in black, and one of the birds in white. tfl

1 comment:

Sherry Kushibab said...

Wow - from Maine to NorCal, a bit of a change. Fabulous anniversary card...those love birds are great and I like the embossed background, simple, elegant and lovely all in one. You do nice work.