Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Friday, December 23, 2011

IC316 Dancin' in the Rain




Today's Inspiration Challenge - IC315 - at Splitcoaststampers was to get inspiration from Urban Loft Art. My inspiration piece is pictured above and is found here: http://www.urbanloftart.com/hochstatter-690221/summer-at-the-cottage-ii-art-print.htm.


I used stamps from Glitz Designs called "Dance in Sunshine". Heat embossed with white detail embossing powder on navy cardstock. Added sentiment panel, and there you have it. I'm also entering it into the "Anything Goes" challenge at Stampin' for the Weekend. tfl

2 comments:

Mummylade said...

fantastic project Valarie! Thank you so much for entering this in our challenge at Stampin for the Weekend and good luck!

Gunn (Merete) said...

Wow, this was really stunning. I like because it is a bit different than the rest.
Thanks for joining us at SFTW.