Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Priscillastyles' Flash the Cat Sugar Crash

I just had to make this card with a new digi stamp from priscillastyles-store! His name is Flash, and he is just too funny! I think he ate too many chocolate mice from his Halloween Trick or Treating. hehe
Priscilla has made another of these with an uncolored mask, and also one

that is not for Halloween. And there is even an "Angel Not" cat. She's also got lots of other new digis on her site, so check it out. I made the sentiment on my computer.

The color scheme is from Papercrafts Connection - Color Inspiration Challenge#9.

1 comment:

LindaS said...

Wow perfect design for the image. Love the cutting and how the extra image is added in the corner.