Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Bookmarkers CC341



I was going to make the blue bookmarker today anyway, so thought I'd try another using today's Splitcoaststampers' Color Challenge - CC341 - tempting turquoise, pumpkin and olive green. My colors might be a little off, but here it is. Stamped dandelions from Hero Arts (one of my favorite stamps) in white pigment ink, then heat embossed with detail white ep. Sponged with inks to resist. Backed with Birds and Vines cuttlebug folder on whitewashed core'dinations paper, then sanded so birds and vines show up in the blues. tfl

No comments: