Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Butterfly Thanks SC349

This card is for today's Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge - SC349. It was perfect for a thank you card for my friend and neighbor, Bev. She got me a lovely miniature rose to add to my little rose garden. It will have a special place in my garden and in my heart. Inside it says "Moments of friendship make a beautiful day.", and there is another butterfly stamped inside. Love this new stamp set I just got from innovativestampcreations! I stamped and heat embossed the Thanks and the butterfly, dry embossed the flowered panel and mounted all on orange cs. tfl

No comments: