Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Reindeer Recycled Christmas Card WT337

Today's Splitcoaststampers Ways to Use It Challenge - WT337 - was a lot of fun! I always save some of my Christmas cards received from friends and family with the intention of using them to make next year's Christmas cards, but just don't ever really do it. Well, today's challenge was to recycle, so I dug those beauties out, and here is what I came up with, using a card we received from my Uncle and Aunt in Maine. The recycle part is the beautiful little reindeer image. The rest is mine. Fun and easy! tfl


No comments: