Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

MMSC115 - Cards for Men CAS

This card was made for my DH's birthday. I distressed the caramel cs bg and used papers from Graphics 45. The beautiful antique auto digital image is from priscillastyles, and can be found here: http://priscillastyles-store.blogspot.com/. The sketch is MMSC115, found here: http://priscillastyles-store.blogspot.com/.
It is also for the Cards for Men CAS Challenge 16 here: http://cardsformen.blogspot.com/.
tfl

8 comments:

Priscilla said...

oH Val.. It seems like forever since I have been to your blog.. I miss it and so sorry. Life just takes over and there is always so much to do on the computer. I just adore your card and I just love vintage. Thank you so much for using my image and always making them look so great. Thanks for linking to the Midnight Madness sketch challenge too.
Priscilla

Renee Matarese said...

This is so classy! I love the DP choices you made and how simple the design is. Great masculine card!
~Renee
MMSC DT

Valerie said...

I love this image and the distressing is perfect!
Hugs,
Valerie M
PSDT

LindaS said...

Waw it's so elegant. Love how the clean look makes the car i focus.

America said...

fab masculine design. Great take on the MMSC sketch this week. Thank you for joining us at the Midnight Madness sketch challenge. Hope to see you again next time! :)

Darlene said...

This is awesome Val!! I have such a hard time with CAS creations and I can surely draw inspiration fro this creation!

Jen Nelson said...

you have def captured the CAS style
Thanks for joining in with my Clean & Simple Challenge this week at Cards For Men and good luck
Jen x

Debbie said...

Awesome card!! Love all the papers!!