Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Autumn Smiles SC347





This card is for today's Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge - SC347. I embossed my core'dinations paper with my new brick ef and sanded it to expose the red core. Then I stamped my autumn leaves onto sky blue cs with versamark and brushed 3 different colors of Perfect Pearls on. It is shiny, even though it doesn't show up in the photo. All the layers are distressed around the edges with metallic gold ink also. Hope you like it. tfl


No comments: