Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Saturday, October 4, 2008

World Card Making Day











Well, they say today is World Card Making Day, and Splitcoaststampers has all kinds of contests and challenges going on...so, in keeping with my challenge to myself yesterday, and the first challenge of SCS today...which was a sketch challenge...here's a card I created in between making greek meatloaf and going to Zellwood for triple sweet corn and buying 4 dozen and blanching and freezing all but a half dozen that Bob and I ate for lunch....yummmmm! tfl.

No comments: