Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Saturday, October 18, 2008

IC150 - Yikes!!


OMG! I thought this was gonna be an easy challenge...lovely inspiration...http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=16022577, all night to think about my design...well, let's just say, anything that could have gone wrong did...this is not my original idea, but I do like the end result...good thing...wasted the whole piece of this lovely print paper, and didn't get the part of it I wanted, but oh well...live and learn. I do know that the heat gun is not my friend...lol...and my paper trimmer is going into retirement as of today...going to Michael's and getting a new one!!! Phew! Thanks for letting me vent...now onto my laundry that I was gonna start about 2 hours ago!!! Gee, more fun...lol

No comments: