Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Friday, March 30, 2012

Buggy Smiles

This cute little bug card was inspired by the following challenges:
1. Splitcoaststampers Free 4 All Challenge - F4A110 - "Caught a Bug";
2. Freshly Made Sketches - FMS28; and
3. TCPTUES203 color challenge at Dancing in Pajamas.
tfl

3 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

OK those little critters just made me smile! So cute!

Jen Mitchell said...

I don't generally like bugs, but these are too stinkin' cute! Pretty colors and I really like the embossing. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Rachel Moore said...

your card made me smile, those little bugs are just too cute