Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Monday, March 12, 2012

Birdie Get Together

Haven't done a card in a while. I'm rearranging my crafting area. Not really finished, but I managed to find what I needed to make one today. Company coming, so may not be able to make much in the next week or so, so thought I'd get one in today. This one was inspired by 3 challenges:
1. Splitcoaststampers - CAS161 - white with shades of blue;
2. Clean and Simple Stamping - FTL181 - sketch challenge; and
3. Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C127 - spring.
tfl

No comments: