Welcome to Val's Paper Obsession

Welcome to VAL'S PAPER OBSESSION! Thanks for stopping by.

This is a blog of my card creations, with a few other things thrown in...Kick off your flipflops and sit a spell.

To see my card gallery, please go to: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=162786

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Singing Cat Studio Inspiration IC311



Today's Inspiration Challenge - IC311 - at Splitcoaststampers led me to Singing Cat Studios, where one of the first pieces I saw was the pendant shown above. Not only did it inspire my card, but I had to have it, so I ordered it right away...can't wait to get it in the mail! What beautiful creations Kim has made! I brayered the blue over dry embossed metallic cs. The sentiment is the bottom part of one of the stamps in SU's Thoughts and Prayers set. tfl



No comments: